What is your height, weight and preferred adjustments?

Thought I'd start a thread for people to note down how they've dialed the bike in for their body and ride style and why. 

This can be such a personal taste thing, that just because you're the same size as someone else, doesn't mean their settings will work for you. But, it's still nice to share. You might inspire someone to try something they didn't think of that improves their love of the bike!

I'm just shy of 6'1" and 210 lbs. Broke both legs when I was young, which cost me about an inch of growth in both. So I'm a bit long in the torso and short in the legs with a 31" inseam. 

Handlebards set forward 10mm (feels like it suits my reach a little better, and takes a bit of bend out of my elbows which has the side effect of making the mirrors even better, and it gives a slight forward lean, which I like coming from a sport bike)

Seat in the low position (because of my slightly shorter inseam for my height, and while barely noticeable, I feel it lowers the center of gravity a touch which makes slow speed maneuvers even easier, also it's just plain easier to swing a leg over and flat foot it at stop lights)

Windscreen in the low position (I feel like it sends cleaner air to my helmet than in the high position, but it might be purely mental since I prefer the look of it low ;) )

Suspension still set to factory (at 210lbs, I should probably adjust it, but I'm curious to see how others of similar size have dialed in their suspension before I fiddle with it)

Ride mode all over the place (seriously love how easy it is to switch from A to STD to B. Typically in A on the highway, STD in the city, B in traffic or when it's wet or below 7 degrees Celsius. But I enjoy playing with it, and not sure I'll ever settle on one)

What settings are you using?

[table style=width:711px;height:472px;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:2px][tbody]
[td style=padding:5px;border:1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0)]Factory recommended:

[td style=padding:5px;border:1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0)]1 1/2 turns

[td style=padding:5px;border:1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0)]4th notch

[td style=padding:5px;border:1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0)]FJR1300, 10 years.

[/tbody](COPY - PASTE - EDIT) 

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

Archived