Phoenix rises again - South Wales Superbikes

wessie

• Premium Member
Seems Dave & Rich at SWS will have yet another employer after the business' latest insolvency.

Clay Cross (CMC) http://www.cmcbikes.com/pages/cmc-south-wales will be taking over the premises and the Yamaha franchise will be resurrected. 

CMC won a dealer of the year award recently so hopefully they will be able to attract enough customers to keep the business running. 

I have been kicking tyres there for over 20 years, when they had the BMW & Kawasaki franchise in Malpas. Since then they were ditched by BMW, took on the Triumph franchise and lost it. Took on the Honda franchise and lost it. Took on the Yamaha franchise. Lost the Kawasaki franchise and then became a solus Yamaha dealer. This is probably the third time they have been resurrected after finance problems. 

I have bought 2 bikes there (a tired VFR750 and a nice Super Tenere) but, and this may be the root of the problem, they have not always been the most competitive. I've used the service side of the business quite often and they have always been pretty good but I no longer live in Wales, so use a different dealer now!

Anyway, anyone in South East Wales, please support them as there aren't many dealers left in that part of the country.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived