Virginia

tehnoah

• Premium Member
One here, Richmond area. Where are you located?
  • Thumbsup 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
NOVA FJ-09 rider chiming in.
Welcome Nova. What mods do you have in store? 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Not too much at the moment. This is my first new, fresh off the showroom floor bike so I want to see what it's character is like before altering it too much. I am actively toying with changing the grips. Maybe do an ECU flash after a while, and figure out which case style I like the most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Sorry, I don't check this site very often so I am late posting. I live in the Midlothian area. I have seen at least one other FJ on the road around here.
Sweet dude!!! That may have been me!! (Hope I wasn't being an asshat... ;P )
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Sorry, I don't check this site very often so I am late posting. I live in the Midlothian area. I have seen at least one other FJ on the road around here.
Sweet dude!!! That may have been me!! (Hope I wasn't being an asshat... ;P )
I think it was in the Frisby's parking lot.  

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in NOVA - Grey '15 09. Have plenty of time to ride. Looking to ride the Dragon's Back (Not Tail) in the Shenandoahs this spring - then do the Dragon's Tail later on.
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

I am long time MD rider who, unfortunately, re-located from Bethesda to West Palm Beach. Talk about a change of topography. I do SOOOO miss riding the hilly, twisty, roads that are all around the VA/MD/DC area. In fact, I'm moving to within about 100 mi. of Asheville, NC for retirement. Then I'll be able to invite you guys down to spend time hanging out, spanking The Dragon and all the other nearby great roads!!

It's gonna be a dream come true for me and I absolutely cannot wait for it to happen!! In fact, as a prelude, I have a trip planned Apr. 12 - 18 for a ride from here (So Fl) to Tellico Plains, TN and back. Anyone who lives along the way is welcome to join me.  I'm meeting up with a group of very accomplished riders at Jack and Lori Hunt's Motorcycle Campground and we'll be strafing many of the roads surrounding the Dragon....
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm in Powhatan, often have breakfast at frisby's and head west into the boonies. Grey bike with Madstad screen & Corbin seat. To Scottsville for lunch and a quick blast back home today. Make it a point to stay off RT.60 to many LEO's. I've seen Trambo but never have ridden with him. I also have 5 bikes to mix it up. Shoot me a P/M small group ride would be great.

15J09-05FJR1300-07DL1000-16GSX1000S