Virginia

tehnoah

I bought it at Honda House in Richmond. It was a leftover 2015. Red. Getting the two recalls fixed and I'll pick it up today at 5. Of course, it will be raining on my initial trip home according to the weather.
Sounds like it's time to go Beast Mode!  (rofl)

• Premium Member
HH is great. Wish I'd have bought mine there versus Commonwealth. (They suck) Great service department.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Is there a club or organization in the Richmond area that anyone is a part of? I'd love to join up with some folks for some area rides.
Poe's Pub in Richmond does a monthly "Bikes at the Bottom" biker breakfast meet where you'll see folks riding anything from garage-built cafe racers to (semi) street-legal KTM enduros, basically everything that isn't a cruiser or a supersport. 
I haven't been on one of these rides yet, but there is a group in your area called RVAMotorcycles (http://rvamotorcycles.com/), who meet every Sunday at the parking lot directly in front of Fountain Lake in Byrd Park at noon for a group ride. 

If you join them, be sure to post up and let us know how it goes!

• Premium Member
Anything to the mountains, LOL.

Otherwise, the "Five & Dime" are fun. Rt. 5 to Hopewell, cross to Rt. 10 down to Surry, ferry across to Jamestown.

• Premium Member
Hey over in Roanoke!

This is encouraging, we have a lot of members here in Virginia.

caferacer, try Gainesville 15 S to 211 and take a right on Blue Ridge Parkway to Front Royal... once you are out of the 'burbs, it's a nice ride.
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

caferacer, try Gainesville 15 S to 211 and take a right on Blue Ridge Parkway to Front Royal... once you are out of the 'burbs, it's a nice ride.
Haven't ridden out that way yet, good suggestion bobdog, the BRP will see a lot of me this riding season!