• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Virginia

tehnoah

• 7 months later...

Resurrecting this from the dead but I'm in Harrisonburg which is a little city that's off of 81. I'm about 2 hours away from NOVA and about an hour away from WVA and decent riding via 33. let me know if anyone wants to come down for a weekend and we can do find some new routes and do some camping. 

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
On 3/5/2020 at 9:49 PM, Hyena said:

Resurrecting this from the dead but I'm in Harrisonburg which is a little city that's off of 81. I'm about 2 hours away from NOVA and about an hour away from WVA and decent riding via 33. let me know if anyone wants to come down for a weekend and we can do find some new routes and do some camping. 

My buddy lives in Waynesboro. I get up that way a couple times a year on the bike. Next time we're planned up in that direction I'll post up.

2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! New to the Tracer 900 and to VA (actually, to US), currently living in Herndon/Reston area - very happy to discover the beautiful roads Virginia has to offer for a motorcyclist here (coming from an almost 2 years motorcycle paradise that Western Cape region in South Africa was), and some many other years in Europe. Would be interested if anyone can share some recommendations for some good and affordable (at least compared to the Yamaha dealerships) service shops in the Reston area (including a motorcycle tire shop, that I currently need), as it my experience with dealers so far has left a lot to be desired :)

• 2 years later...