Hey, these are new! Yamaha Bag Liners!

Guest papadage

• Premium Member
Bag liners are great if you tour. I tour my FJR in the back of my pickup. Flame away. I went to an FJR weekend in Sparks NV last summer and had a blast. I just didn't think riding up there would be much fun from So. Cal. You should have seen the crowd watching as I unloaded and then loaded my FJR into my truck by myself. Two ramps, one to walk up and one for the bike. I just idled it up using the clutch.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Here's my favorite part: These bag liners have special properties that actually make your cargo lighter. From the Yamaha website:

The Hard Saddlebag Inner Bag Set features:
Optional inner bags for the hard saddlebags that let you store contents and take them along with you after your ride
Makes it quicker, easier, and lighter to take your cargo with you
Allows you to leave hard saddlebags locked in place on the bike

Papadage, are you really going to carry around bag liners that say "Kathy" on the side? Just sayin'.......  :D
Do they come with free eye liner? (and with that important post I got another gold star and became a junior member.  :P  )

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Papadage, are you really going to carry around bag liners that say "Kathy" on the side? Just sayin'.......  :D
Do they come with free eye liner? (and with that important post I got another gold star and became a junior member.  :P  )

Yes I will. Unlike some of you tough guys, I like my spa time, a good pedicure, and a fabulous haircut. My incredibly hot and stylish girlfriend appreciates a little bit of style and grooming. 
;-)

FWIW, I do a lot of non-motorcycle traveling and consider myself pretty skilled at travel logistics. I have also done a lot of extended traveling on my motorcycles. At first, I thought the side case liners that came with my FJR would prove to be pretty useless. I figured that I would just use my usual assortment of stuff sacks, small cases, vacuum bags, etc. However, I have now used the FJR side case liners for more than a decade and can say unequivocally that the liners are a very useful tool. The FJ-09 liners should prove to be quite useful, too, for those who elect to go with Yamaha's luggage system.

Archived