Vstream windshield coming!

vince

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bruinfj09guy
Any more folks have updates on the Sport Touring? It seems some say it is a minor improvement over stock, but that the Touring is better. The touring just seems so tall! I'm wondering about the Sport Touring and the Puig Clip-On. Anyone tried that combo?

Also, if anyone has a Sport Touring they want to part with, maybe we can make a deal?

Guest bruinfj09guy
Thanks for the update. How tall are you? I knew I should have ordered last week when 'zilla had stock! Agh. Hopefully they'll have more soon.

@traverse , does the light from your hand guards reflect off the windscreen at night? Bike looks very nice, BTW.
Good question, I just did my first ride of the season today, and then came back and installed the cruise control.  Might find out tomorrow, no news means good news on the reflection.

Thanks for the update. How tall are you? I knew I should have ordered last week when 'zilla had stock! Agh. Hopefully they'll have more soon.

6'-2", the screen is also set at the lowest position so there is room to go up if needed, but doesn't seem like it will be needed.  

• Premium Member
I have the sport touring screen. It's better than stock, but has its own problems. I am 6'3" and get a fair bit of noise at helmet level. But if I scrunch down an inch or two it gets very quiet. There is also an unpleasant air vibration that sets in at 80mph.

I think I'm going to order the taller touring shield. It should work better for my height.

Archived