• Pacific SW+Hawaii Region
    • Southeast Region
    • Southwest Region
    • Pacific NW+Alaska Region
    • Northeast Region
    • Midwest Region
    • Mountain-Prairie Region

This poll is closed to new votes

I live in the part of Texas that in the south pacific and own a shave ice stand on the topless beach.  This year I was honored to drive the support vehicle for the annual Tour de Lubbock.  Riders in the race ride stationary bikes because the island is so small and the support vehicle is a rusty Yugo that has no engine but the radio works with a good battery installed.  One Nipple Nancy won the 2020 race in spite of her disability.  When she wears her phony nipple you would never suspect she had a terrible archery accident.

• Haha 2

• Supporting Member
14 hours ago, Coop said:

I live in the part of Texas that in the south pacific and own a shave ice stand on the topless beach.  This year I was honored to drive the support vehicle for the annual Tour de Lubbock.  Riders in the race ride stationary bikes because the island is so small and the support vehicle is a rusty Yugo that has no engine but the radio works with a good battery installed.  One Nipple Nancy won the 2020 race in spite of her disability.  When she wears her phony nipple you would never suspect she had a terrible archery accident.

That sounds like San Angelo...  :D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Stew said:

Near Castle Douglas, South West Scotland.

No option for SW Scotland in the poll, this forum is a disgrace. I'm contacting the police!

The police have received your message and will attend to the matter sometime after the Vogons come through. 

Have a nice day.

-Management

• Thanks 1

'15 FJ09

26 minutes ago, koth442 said:

The police have received your message and will attend to the matter sometime after the Vogons come through. 

Have a nice day.

-Management

While you have the police on the phone tell them there is no American flag emoji also... but I do see Scotland 😀

• Haha 2

Blue Lives Matter

• 1 month later...