• Pacific SW+Hawaii Region
    • Southeast Region
    • Southwest Region
    • Pacific NW+Alaska Region
    • Northeast Region
    • Midwest Region
    • Mountain-Prairie Region

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm from Southbridge out of Christchurch South Island New Zealand another motorcycle piece of heaven
Another Kiwi! Was down through your way last week for the Fleetwood Mac concert on the bike. Stunning riding especially the run from our overnight in Geraldene to Clyde via Tekapo, Lindis and the Crown Range

Hi Berg yes another Kiwi, pleased you enjoyed our south Island are you from up north ? I guess I should check the members map and see.The Tracer is a fantastic machine I've just clocked 12,500 km on mine after trading my 2008 R1 in on it after hip replacement surgery made it to difficult to ride comfortably. IMHO the Tracer is in fact more fun to ride on the road compared to the R1 as you can actually utilise more of its capabilities in every day riding. I'm heading over to the West Coast at Christmas to visit my son so looking forward to doing a few  hundred km's on some of the most exciting and vehicle free roads  IMHO on the planet. We will have to touch base some where on our travels cheers and take care.check out my video Tracer hill run in the pic and video section ;)

I'm from Alabama
"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie?
I who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing.
Rush in and die, dogs — I was a man before I was a king!" -- from t poem "The Road of Kings" by Robt. E. Howard

• 2 weeks later...