• Pacific SW+Hawaii Region
    • Southeast Region
    • Southwest Region
    • Pacific NW+Alaska Region
    • Northeast Region
    • Midwest Region
    • Mountain-Prairie Region

This poll is closed to new votes

Clovis, California. Access to the Sierra's within 30 miles and great roads all around. 60 miles from southern entrance to Yosemite.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

• 2 weeks later...
SE Michigan waiting for spring to come and stay! Its been a up and down winter with the temps.
Where abouts in SE MI?  I'm just North of Toledo.  Got my grey from HondaEast January last year. This spring is moving along much better than last year.  Been for a ride once already.  Would've been twice, but was ill for the most recent warm up 8(
Welcome!

SE Michigan waiting for spring to come and stay! Its been a up and down winter with the temps.
Where abouts in SE MI?  I'm just North of Toledo.  Got my grey from HondaEast January last year. This spring is moving along much better than last year.  Been for a ride once already.  Would've been twice, but was ill for the most recent warm up 8(
Welcome!                               Half hour north of ann arbor.

That puts us about a hour apart. Have you ridden in the Pinckney area? I haven't, but understand there is supposed to be some enjoyable routes around there. It seems like it might be optimum to meet up out there and take a ride? I've been trying to make that happen.

Not even on your map mate.
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

• 4 months later...