GB Racing Engine covers 4-piece set, anyone?

Has anyone added a set to their FJ-09?
Anyone have any crash experience with GB Racing engine covers?
I crashed my Street Triple R when I hit a deer[1] at about 40 - 45 mph. Right side engine cases were scarred up. Wondering if the GB covers would have prevented that, or do they wear through quickly?
[1] I hit a deer on my SV650S too, they just *love* me.  >:(  Unfortunately the tight twisty roads that I enjoy often have dense foliage very near the narrow shoulders. That's how I chose my username (I hit one in a car too.)
FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

I have a set on my Street Triple G as well.  I put it down on the right side at about 75 mph at the track a few years ago.  The GB Racing covers held up very well.  The cam chain cover has a flat spot on it but is nowhere close to worn through.  The clutch cover didn't touch because of a frame slider through the swing arm pivot.  I have already installed the set on my FJ-09.  Here is the best deal I found.

4 piece GB Racing cover set $306

2008 Street Triple G
2015 FJ-09

I have a set on my Street Triple G as well.  I put it down on the right side at about 75 mph at the track a few years ago.  The GB Racing covers held up very well.  The cam chain cover has a flat spot on it but is nowhere close to worn through.  The clutch cover didn't touch because of a frame slider through the swing arm pivot.  I have already installed the set on my FJ-09.  Here is the best deal I found. 

4 piece GB Racing cover set $306

Real world experience, thanks! 
Does the set use the existing Yamaha screws/bolts, or are longer ones needed/provided?

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

What other components do you use in conjunction with these? Swing arm and front axle sliders?

Do you still use frame sliders or engine guards or do these take care of needing that? [span]    [/span]

This?
https://www.yamahapartsandaccessories.com/shop/product/details/fz-fj-engine-guards?b=Street+Motorcycle&d=28&f=2015|235&dealernumber=

or This?
https://www.yamahapartsandaccessories.com/shop/product/details/fz-fj-frame-sliders?b=Street+Motorcycle&d=28|28&f=2015|235&dealernumber=

Would you mind posting a pic of what they look like on the FJ09?

The front and rear axle sliders I repurposed from my Tiger 1050. R&G Racing made them. I'm not sure if they make any for the FJ/FZ. The frame sliders are from OES. The make a front axle slider too. I found OES through Ebay.
2008 Street Triple G
2015 FJ-09

Archived