mt09 tracer hill run

beameer

• Premium Member
Looks lovely. It must be such a hardship to have the Xmas & New Year holidays in the middle of summer.

There are fewer sheep than I imagined (not often a Welshman gets to make a sheepist joke.)
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

When I was out in NZ back in 97, me and a mate hired a bike each from a dealer in Wellington - I had a FZR600 and he had a GSXR 750, rode roads similar to these.loved it, only had 3 days but it scratched the itch of being away from my bike back home. ( VFR 750 at the time ) Always planned on going back out but never made it back sadly.
did a afternoons off road riding in the mountains above Queenstown as well,great fun but hard work as id never ridden off road before.

• 4 weeks later...
Cool bit of road. Took me a while to work out where it was but the roadsigns at the end gave it away. Went down to Fleetwood Mac from Wgtn . Loved riding down through centeral Otago and Wanaka. Did the Crown Range Rd and a few other fun passes. What camera are you using?

Hi Berg good bit of detective skills yes its Gebbies pass from Mc Queens valley road through to just past the Wheatshief Hotel camera is  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Two-batteries-Action-Camera-SJ7000-Wifi-2-0-Screen-Sports-extreme-mini-cam-recorder-marine-diving/32263605756.html very good more than happy with it ,my partner was down at Fleetwood Mac concert said the acoustics in the new stadium were not the best IHHO.Looking forward to heading over Arthurs to West Coast over new years going to do a few kms over there :D

• Premium Member
You guys need to learn to drive on the right side of the road!!! You're going to get someone killed! 
;)   :P
I know, I know...everything is upside down down there...

if you lot hadn't cosied up to the French then you wouldn't be getting your little heads all confused now 

(rofl)
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived