MT-09 Tracer Police motorcycle - "a longer swingarm"

suncoaster

Two things:
1) The bike looks great with same color front fender/areo sides and tank/plastic. Time to paint mine all red.
2) The longer rear splash guard would be a nice addition to any stock bike, and looks fairly good while it looks like it might work well too. (The stock setup swirls the wind around and you end up with not only water on your backside, but even small rocks and other debris kicked up off the roadway.)

• Premium Member
UK police love the FJR after they went from a love affair with the ST1100 to hating the ST1300 that was a deathtrap in police spec - you ain't seen a weave until you have seen a Pan 1300 police bike weave. It took the death of an experienced police rider before the powers that be listened to the complaints.

Anyway, it would be good to see the MT09 being used rather than F800s or Deauvilles, although UK plod prefer faired bikes.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
UK police love the FJR after they went from a love affair with the ST1100 to hating the ST1300 that was a deathtrap in police spec - you ain't seen a weave until you have seen a Pan 1300 police bike weave. It took the death of an experienced police rider before the powers that be listened to the complaints. 
Anyway, it would be good to see the MT09 being used rather than F800s or Deauvilles, although UK plod prefer faired bikes.
Have you seen the Met these days?  Met Police Scooter Trike 

• Premium Member
Haha.

For reasons that may become clearer in a while, I have considered something similar for commuting.

I'm not sure if he still has it but the beat copper in Hucclecote, Gloucester used to nip about on a white Honda Vision 50cc. Not the new, trendy type, like this

honda-vision.jpg

Can't find a police version
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived