2016 FJ-09 Gathering Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge?

richlandrick

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are there, well Deals Gap Resort every year, the weekend after Labor Day. We as in the VMOA, VMax Owners Assoc. We ride all different kinds of bikes now. From Gen 1 and Gen II VMaxes to BMW's to Kawasaki's and now an FJ-09. All old friends since the 90's. Last year we fought Irma, this year Joe and I backed out. Joe's from Texas, I'm from Louisiana. With hurricane Florance, we decided to ride Arkansas for 5 days this year. Not fighting a hurricane 2 years in a row. I like Deals Gap Resort. It's right at the NC start of The Dragon not that I ride it much anymore......but, there's always a but in there, But, it is at the start of Moonshiner's 28 that goes thru NC, SC, and Georgia. Plus!!! Your just 6 - 7 miles north of the start of the Cherehalla Skyway that branches off into 2 different rides to get back to Deals Gap. Or combine them for an all-day ride like Moonshiners 28. Not sure I'd trailer 12 hours straight thru 2 times a year but if you are there when I'm there, I'll sure come by to check out the FJ's! The Iron Horse just outside of Eureka Springs was for sale 2 weeks ago when we drove past it,  grin.png ! business opportunity........
IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

I did ride;

IMG_5109.jpgIMG_5114.jpg

It is nice only paying insurance on 1 bike instead of 2.

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

Archived