Part # for factory LED fog light bracket?

ericm

• 4 weeks later...
I went to my lical shop here in Centralia,WA and the part number on the Canadian website doesn't exist for them to order. The Canadian website doesn't deliver to the US. Everything I have found on those lights only refers to the MT 09 Tracer but the Canadian website does specify they are made by Yamaha. I can't find them on any US website, even Yamaha-USA doesn't give a listing for them on its website. This is the light set-up I have been looking for myself but to no avail.

• Premium Member
I went to my lical shop here in Centralia,WA and the part number on the Canadian website doesn't exist for them to order. The Canadian website doesn't deliver to the US. Everything I have found on those lights only refers to the MT 09 Tracer but the Canadian website does specify they are made by Yamaha. I can't find them on any US website, even Yamaha-USA doesn't give a listing for them on its website. This is the light set-up I have been looking for myself but to no avail.
I and I believe others in the US have ordered parts from "Yamaha parts of Canada" and they had no problem shipping to me in California. They even tossed in the box a few free Yamaha trinkets.

Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
Thanks for the info, I may have to give it a shot.
Did anything come of this? 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• 1 month later...
I found a Canadian website today (4-5-16) that will ship to the USA and they do carry the lights.  One of the posters who replied had it close, I believe they said "Yamaha parts of Canada", but I found it on the website yamahagenuineparts.com. Here is the link to the accessories page I found them on.  https://yamahagenuineparts.com/Motorcycle/motorcycle.asp?shopcat=accessories&start=3

Thanks for everyones help.

• Premium Member
$566 + $90 for shipping... That's some big money for fog lights....

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Guest fzrcraig
But that's $566 Canadian, so that's $1.95 US!
I think that ordering the stay and adding some eBay lights are the best option.

Have you checked-out the ADVENTURE TECH product kit that comprises 2 x CREE LEDs ($100) and their 'LIGHT-BAR' mounting bracket ($38), plus their wiring harness ($22).   They offer the full kit for $150... I have ordered one, as these CREE LEDS are brilliant (literally!).
[em]W[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Have you checked-out the ADVENTURE TECH product kit that comprises 2 x CREE LEDs ($100) and their 'LIGHT-BAR' mounting bracket ($38), plus their wiring harness ($22).   They offer the full kit for $150... I have ordered one, as these CREE LEDS are brilliant (literally!). [em]W[/em]
I have given that kit a good long look. I like what I see except for the placement of the lights. The Yamaha kit puts the lights where they belong. IMO, YOMBD. I have looked all over the net for just the Yamaha bracket. No luck so far.  :|

• 2 years later...
A little late but: https://moto-discovery.com/eshop/light/yamaha-mt-09-tracer-fog-lights-mounting-bracket.html 
My commute might be changing from 6 miles round trip during the day in town to 54 miles on rural highways, half at night. So I'm considering options.
I checked it out, and seems a good possibility to me. It costs $58.34 (including shipping), based on today's conversion rate, but, at the same time, that does not include the additional "currency exchange fee" that Eurobank will charge. All-in-all, I might be ordering this one, myself. Thanx for the mention. 

Archived