Which windscreen... California Scientific or Parabellum?

• Premium Member
OK guys and gals... I need your help!  I have seen multiple post about windscreens?

If you were going to make a decision which would it be?  I am seriously considering the California Scientific or the Parabellum!

Which would you go with?  Or something totally different?  I just need a less buffeting and helmet noise!

Thanks all for your help!

Mike

• Premium Member
OK guys and gals... I need your help!  I have seen multiple post about windscreens? 
If you were going to make a decision which would it be?  I am seriously considering the California Scientific or the Parabellum!

Which would you go with?  Or something totally different?  I just need a less buffeting and helmet noise!

Mike

Madstads your daddy! It always helps if you give your stats like your height and inseam also. I'm 6' 4" with a 32" inseam and ride comfortably behind the 22" Madstad.  

• Premium Member

Mike

Madstads your daddy! It always helps if you give your stats like your height and inseam also. I'm 6' 4" with a 32" inseam and ride comfortably behind the 22" Madstad.
Also, not trying to do your work for you, but here's the link on this site for windshields....go, read, scratch your head....http://fj-09.org/board/38/fj-09-windshields 

I am waiting for the V-Stream to come out. They are making 2 models, sport and touring. I will probably go for the sport. Normally, I like to keep my head in the wind (cooling factor, vents are in a helmet for a reason), but when I pick up the pace, I want something to duck down with and streamline the airflow.

Smaller screen usually work best for me.

Archived