Oil pan damage-Moded or not, with part numbers

peporter

Well written. I hope you get acknowledgement. I have a skidplate/cage on the way. I have not bashed my pan. But know two guys that have.

It's been since early January with no reply. :( I hope you don't munch yours! It sucks.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndMoon, thanks for the very detailed piccies!! One question - what is that little triangular piece of aluminum that sticks up in the lower left corner of the left oil pan? The pan on the right does not have this piece....
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 2 years later...
I want to do the low profile mod on my bike.  Does anybody know where I can get a magnetized low profile plug.  I saw where a guy on youtube made one with JB weld but I would prefer a professionally assembled one.
drainplug1.jpg

Low_Profie.jpg

• Premium Member

I want to do the low profile mod on my bike.  Does anybody know where I can get a magnetized low profile plug.  I saw where a guy on youtube made one with JB weld but I would prefer a professionally assembled one.
I bought this one http://r.ebay.com/lRhzap. Works perfectly.

3-26-2018_5-27-39_PM.jpg

Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

• Premium Member
Looks like the one I bought down to the cute washer, which I bought a few of from the same seller. weird name...that was it, Power Slut Racing. Go to his website and order more washers and also get a discount.

Archived