G'day from Oz

kimmie

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across your forum on the weekend while researching crash bars for the MT09-Tracer (FJ-09 in your speak)....Google images pointed me in your direction.

I've been riding for over 8 years now and am down grading my ride (due to injury) from a Blackbird (which happens to be White) to something a little easier for me to maneuver around. After test riding my short list, I decided the MT09-Tracer was the best suited bike for me.

Anyway, I purchased a red Tracer from a dealer in South Australia.
So what do you when you buy a bike?........you ride it home, which just happened to be 1453 km away....yee haa!!

Have made a couple of changes........lowered him and installed a radiator guard. I have a few more things I want to do.

If you are interested I keep a blog of all my riding adventures which you can read here:  Kimmie Kares
Thanks for having me.
Kimmie

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Welcome. Interesting read of your ride home: http://www.kimmiekares.com.au/
Gee you've done a lot of riding in this great land !
I see you also considered the F800GT, and made the right choice..

Thanks guys for the welcome. 
Yes, suncoaster, I have done some considerable miles in my riding life.
The right choice.....lol  The right choice is the bike that fits you best....not the brand IMO (I'm not a brand precious person). I am extremely happy with it though and look forward to racking up the miles on him.

The ride home Steve was pretty easy. The roads were pretty long and relatively straight......it's the heat that's the killer.

k

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Archived