License plate/turn signal mod with Yamaha luggage bags

fj09

You can get a tail with integrated signals, which is what I did. I cant list the manufacturer as they are not a sponsor. I also threw on smaller turn with integrated lights from eBay in the rear as well. They are super bright and effective. 
FYI....I did a cheap DIY eliminator. I simply removed the extension piece on the OEM bracket, and the other half of it mates up to the oem holes. Easy peasy.

Can you elaborate and discuss the plate Extension removal?  Also, which blinkers are those and do they sync with the moot dynamic taillight?  Just bought the taillight and I like your setup. Thx in advance. 

Sure. The plate holder is essentially two pieces, mated together about halfway between the entire piece. I simply removed entire bracket from the bike, then separated them by removing the bolts holding them together. You'll need to go to the hardware store and pick up some longer bolts, but once you do that, the lower (plate) portion of the bracket mates to the holes underneath the passenger seat.

I have the Moto Dynamic tail installed. My blinkers work perfect with it in sequential mode. They blink just as the tail is at the end of the sequence, looks awesome. My blinkers are discussed more in this thread: 

I bought mine off of eBay, so brand is, well Chinese lol...Others have found them for cheaper than what I paid.
Nonetheless, here are the links:
Fronts
Rears
More info thread

To get the OEM blinker rate due to installing the LED's, you'll need THIS bad boy and you're good to go. It's what I installed on mine. Plug and play, literally took 10 seconds.

Archived