FJ-09 Milano Motor Show 2015

This weekend I was able to visit EICMA 2015 (Milano Motor Show). Of course I couldn’t go by FJ without taking some pictures. The proof of how popular the bike has become, is that almost every major aftermarket parts manufacturer had the FJ for the showcase bike.
So here are some pictures …
[span id=transmark][/span]

Tracer/FJ 09 2016

This new color scheme was displayed on the Official Yamaha showroom. Weird pearly grey and classical Yamaha dark blue.

And I don’t like it at all.

This could be replacing the Race Blu color for the EU market, but I hope that is not the case, because it is not nearly as nice. Didn’t had the chance to confirm that with the Yamaha rep.

wlgHDej.jpg
MEHKcTu.jpg[span id=transmark][/span]
E1qtXqu.jpg

PUIG FJ parts

HgTARkM.jpg
U02429K.jpg

Foot pegs, belly pan, crash bar, ... :
7yssCRD.jpg

Tail side skirts/covers for oem pannier racks:
TnLtTvt.jpg
PpUDXdC.jpg

Electrically adjustable windscreen, head lights protectors, mirrors, blinkers, …
Xa2OM0f.jpg

Plastic skirt for the front mask (look nea[span id=transmark][/span]r the front mask ends on the side, between the front screen and hand guard), additional hand guard protection, Electrically adjustable windscreen, head lights protectors, mirrors, blinkers, …
nunVBx9.jpg

Ellectric wind screen switch
9ZCMuRa.jpg

Rear break reservoir cover
cRFRjZ7.jpg

• Premium Member
Electrically adjustable windscreen!!!! Sign me up. The one thing I really miss from my FJR. That and cruise control which I will add next year some time, maybe.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Electrically adjustable windscreen!!!! Sign me up. The one thing I really miss from my FJR. That and cruise control which I will add next year some time, maybe.
I agree with you.

On the picture no. 6 (the vertical one) you can see it in the highest position, and on the next picture (no. 7) allmost [span id=transmark][/span]on the lowest position. I did that special for you guys  ;) . The switch looks well made and it is nice to push. And it is also nicely positioned. But will see what’s the price going to be.

Yes ... it is nice  8-) !

• Premium Member
The new colour Mistral Grey replaces the matte grey in Europe - we will get the race blue, red & mistral grey. US gets a gloss black I believe.

Those gold anodised bolts can only be described as gopping and much of it seems like tat.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gopping&utm_source=search-action may assist those less acquainted with Senior Service slang.

I do admire Givi's pluck in throwing half a bucket of sand and a few pebbles onto the stage to suggest a trip to the Atlas Mountains in Morocco is something for the Tracer owner to add to their bucket list.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I love every piece of Puig gear that I have put onto my bikes. The fitment and build quality is exceptional.

With that being said, I love the fact they are coming out with an electric windscreen. My one and only question...is how much is it going to cost. The Puig Touring screen I bought for the FJ was $165. I don't doubt the electric version is going to be at least $300. If so...ouchies.

And yes, those footpegs are pure sex! I think I remember seeing pricing on them one time, and they were $130 or so. There's no way I could fathom spending that on footpegs, as much as the OEM ones need to be improved, lol.

Archived