Black Friday ECU Flash Special

Nels - Bill from Chicago here.  Good talking to you on Friday.  Thanks for the info on the FJ09, FZ8, and Honda 919.  I'm stoked that I went ahead with the FJ09 flash purchase, just need to figure out when I can tear the bike apart and get the ecu to you.  Got out for a good ride yesterday so riding season here isn't over yet :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't wait to get my ECU back from Nel's. I get to put it back in the bike and then wait for about 5 months until the snow goes away. Problem is. I won't  be able to remember what it was like before I put it away. Sometimes  Minne"snow"ta   can really get you down. The 7 days of summer are great though!!! 

I can't wait to get my ECU back from Nel's. I get to put it back in the bike and then wait for about 5 months until the snow goes away. Problem is. I won't  be able to remember what it was like before I put it away. Sometimes  Minne"snow"ta   can really get you down. The 7 days of summer are great though!!! 
Sounds like you need to trailer it down south for some fun, say, around tennessee/north carolina ;)

• Premium Member
Sorry, but it is 67 degrees and sunny here... and will be for the most part, until things start warming up again in March.

My ECU should be back to me in a couple of days. I'm so eager!

Thanks for the quick service, Nels. Did you find any erratic extra electrons in mine?

Pistons or pedals, 2 wheels are where it's at...

Don't use USPS to trust your ECU to get to 2 Wheel Dyno, they have lost mine. Spend the money on UPS and save the headache I'm about to have!!!
Never mind, it finally showed up at 2 wheel Dyno today. Just 5 days late........
Happened to me too.  Sent from 55414 in Mpls on Weds.  Nels just got it today.  3 days late.

• Premium Member
I'm glad you guys got it there. I sent mine in the mail from NorCal on Wed afternoon. He got it, flashed it, and sent it back out on Fri. I got it back today (Mon). That's a 5 day turnaround. I put it in and did a quick 20 mile ride on twisty, wet roads and it feels good. A little more subtle difference than I was expecting, but I'm happy. I need to put in some more miles to really feel it.
Pistons or pedals, 2 wheels are where it's at...

Never mind, it finally showed up at 2 wheel Dyno today. Just 5 days late........
Happened to me too.  Sent from 55414 in Mpls on Weds.  Nels just got it today.  3 days late.
Our ECU's probably were on the same plane together. Mine also left the Twin Cities at the same time. To bad we have to wait so long to see and feel the difference.

Not sure if you guys have heard of this phenomenon called "Christmas Shipping Delays", but it happens every December of every year.
I sent two other packages to the "Left coast" on that same day and they arrived in three days, not seven. So much for your Christmas delay theory. LOL...

Archived