New FJ rider in SoCal

reg0r

Hello.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just got a brand new 2016 FJ-09 in Raven. I'm really loving the bike so far and have learned a lot from just a few days on the site.

It's been a few years since I've had a bike but this FJ is really sweet.

Cheers!

-Roger

• Premium Member
Welcome! Where abouts you from? I'm from around San Diego and there many other members from the SoCal area.
Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• Premium Member
Welcome!  I visited the OC in August.  My son was interning with a Biomed Tech firm in Irvine.  Really pretty there.

I couldn't get over the high speed lane splitting on the freeways..  filtering to the front at stop lights I can understand but splitting at 75 to 80!  Not me...  

Around here Bubba would open the door on his 4X4 to teach you a lesson bout cuttin line.

Hi Roger,

I am in Laguna Niguel. Possibly we can meet up and ride sometime in the near future.

I still need to do my intro - I just joined the site a few days ago. I am not an FJ-09 owner - yet. I have cash and am currently on the prowl for a Grey '15 or Raven '16. The only catch is I am looking for a used one. I prefer to buy slightly used and hopefully find one that may even already have some upgrades.

Best Regards,

Greg

Archived