Got distracted...

wessie

• Premium Member
Woke up Sunday. No milk so decided to pop to the shops on the bike but got a little distracted.

Oh, and as it seems I decided at 2am on Friday morning that I needed a GoPro Hero 3+, I stuck that on the windscreen and took my first ever video of a bike ride.

I used Windows Movie Maker to trim the film and set it to "youtube" output with "anti-shake" switched on. This seems to be pretty low quality.

I had to slow down a bit, probably 20% off top speed due to the Storm Clodagh coming in off the Atlantic. It was pretty nasty crossing the bridge over the Severn as the wind funnels up the valley from the Ocean and hits the first hill just as you cross the bridge. 

Nice to able to have a decent ride on the last weekend in November though. 

I've left the sound unmolested. Just the grumble and whine all MT09 riders will be familiar with. 

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Pretty country, thanks for sharing. It looks like you forgot to pick up the milk though.
Would you be interested in seeing how I navigated the Aldi car park and the 2 mini roundabouts to get home?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Would you be interested in seeing how I navigated the Aldi car park and the 2 mini roundabouts to get home?
Roundabouts are good places to grind down those annoying peg feelers.

Archived