Parking lamps?

keithu

• Premium Member
Is it just me, or does the parking lamp setting not work on our bikes? When I turn the ignition switch to >>P<< nothing happens, no lights.
Provides power to the turn signals/flashers. Page 4-2 of the owner's manual.
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

• Premium Member
Also doesn't operate anything on US models, because IIRC there isn't anything wired in to that particular circuit when the ign switch is in "P" 
HTH,
Skip
Sure it does. Lock the bars, go past to the "P". Then turn on your flashers. Mine's a US model. Turn the key back to "Lock" and the flashers stop working. This ain't rocket surgery!  8-)
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

Also doesn't operate anything on US models, because IIRC there isn't anything wired in to that particular circuit when the ign switch is in "P" 
HTH,
Skip
Sure it does. Lock the bars, go past to the "P". Then turn on your flashers. Mine's a US model. Turn the key back to "Lock" and the flashers stop working. This ain't rocket surgery!  8-)

I never could get that to work, thanks for the tip! Had just chalked it up to market differences. ;-)

-skip

• 2 weeks later...
HTH,
Skip
Same here. I think it even powers the accessory plugs too? 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived