Email notification if replies

Hello,
Wasn't sure where to post this. But I thought when you check "Bookmark this Thread" that means u will be nitified via email of any replies to your thread? It must not because I have yet to be notified of any replies. Just wondering.
Thanks,
Freebooter
"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie?
I who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing.
Rush in and die, dogs — I was a man before I was a king!" -- from t poem "The Road of Kings" by Robt. E. Howard

I finally figured it out. You click on bookmark on each thread u r in or start. Then u go to your settings to you notification and u go from there. I think thats how I did. It is hard t do anything on a phone.
Rush in and die, dogs — I was a man before I was a king!" -- from t poem "The Road of Kings" by Robt. E. Howard

• Premium Member
I finally figured it out. You click on bookmark on each thread u r in or start. Then u go to your settings to you notification and u go from there. I think thats how I did. It is hard t do anything on a phone.
on a phone I prefer to use the non-mobile/desktop version on the Chrome browser on my Android phone. Tapatalk blows goats and the mobile version has some functionality stripped out, obviously.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Yep. I got it straight by clicking on deskhop option.

Archived