Nice Day for a Ride!

Guest eatpasta

Guest eatpasta
awesome! I would bet that it's awesome to finally get out on the bike and flog it a bit. 
Is that FJR keepin up with you??

Yeah, it was nice to get that "spring-time" feeling in the bones! The FJR has no trouble keeping up with me.....if I allow it.  8-)  We're just out riding "The Pace" through the mountains. No reason to get stupid out there. 

the FJR can be hustled right along - I've left a few sport bikes in my wake for sure but man do those feelers touch down early when it gets tighter.  That thing lives for sweepers 

• Premium Member
Yeah, it was nice to get that "spring-time" feeling in the bones! The FJR has no trouble keeping up with me.....if I allow it.  8-)  We're just out riding "The Pace" through the mountains. No reason to get stupid out there. 

the FJR can be hustled right along - I've left a few sport bikes in my wake for sure but man do those feelers touch down early when it gets tighter.  That thing lives for sweepers
I agree on the scooting part (but I have a full aftermarket suspension). I have dog bones that will raise the rear ride height and negate any peg scraping. Just PM me and they are yours. You are taller than me, so you should be fine with the raised ride height. I will show you how to do it also. 15 minutes tops using my method. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived