New user : JAMF

jamf

New member here, > 15 yrs. experienced on Dutch forums like tweakers.net and motor-forum.nl (same nick) and abroad forums like carpe-TDM.net

Have been driving Yamaha TDM 850 (4tx3) for 9 years and 102.000 km (appr. 63600 M) , since 6 weeks owner of a Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (European mark for FJ-09) mostly commuting 60 km (37 M) /day through the year - exeptions made on slippery weather conditions - I like driving, but I'm not suicidal

Looking to find usefull info on accessories , mechanics and to share user experience. 
I do most of the mechanical servicing myself at home in my backyard, engine servicing will be done at the shop, because of lack of knowledge and specialized tools.

• Premium Member
New member here, > 15 yrs. experienced on Dutch forums like tweakers.net and motor-forum.nl (same nick) and abroad forums like carpe-TDM.net 
Have been driving Yamaha TDM 850 (4tx3) for 9 years and 102.000 km (appr. 63600 M) , since 6 weeks owner of a Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (European mark for FJ-09) mostly commuting 60 km (37 M) /day through the year - exeptions made on slippery weather conditions - I like driving, but I'm not suicidal

Looking to find usefull info on accessories , mechanics and to share user experience. 
I do most of the mechanical servicing myself at home in my backyard, engine servicing will be done at the shop, because of lack of knowledge and specialized tools.

Welcome aboard. Look around, there is a wealth of knowledge here and there are many How To's already written.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived