SoCal FJ-09 Thread!

Guest eatpasta

• Premium Member
Saw 2 FJ's out in Angeles Forest Highway yesterday while i was out with my riding group going to 9 Mile. 
Guessing it was some of you guys. Looked like yall were out having just as much fun as i was.
Yup, you looked real good when I was behind you. I followed you as you past a few bikes that were going fast on the straights, and parking it into the turns. Too bad you had that slow grey color. (rofl) 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

HAHA. The slower grey didnt seem to affect me taking it to the R1's and other super sports on 9 mile as i finished well over a minute ahead of them.

Was hoping you guys would make a run at 9 mile so i could have at least said hey.

Let me know when you guys organize another ride and i might be able to join.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Lakewood, the sleepy suburb of Long Beach. FJ09 sharing garage space with a DR650 supermoto
FJ09David lives in Long Beach and is a good rider. We should all meet up for a ride some weekend. TY also lives near me (I live in the Valley and he lives in Burbank), so we could have a first, four F-Jays on one ride! 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Lakewood, the sleepy suburb of Long Beach. FJ09 sharing garage space with a DR650 supermoto
FJ09David lives in Long Beach and is a good rider. We should all meet up for a ride some weekend. TY also lives near me (I live in the Valley and he lives in Burbank), so we could have a first, four F-Jays on one ride!
I like that idea.  SOunds like a fun ride.

Archived