Daytona bike week?

Tickets are purchased...  Flying into Orlando, can anyone recommend dealers (somewhat local) that have FJ's that might be in a demo program?  I've found a few dealers that have them in stock so I can finally see it person, but would love to actually ride it without lying about the purchase.  I will buying it locally in MI after we get back.

Thanks in advance,

John

I meant to post in the general section; sorry, please feel free to move.

• Premium Member
Hey John,
What part of town are you  staying in? Seminole Power Sports up in Sanford usually does some demo days to coincide with the bike week activities in Daytona. If nothing else, the Yamaha display at Daytona will have a few available. They usually do a 15-20 minute ride around the perimeter of Daytona Int'l Speedway and the airport.
Hopefully I'll have mine by then.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I might be able to answer.
Matt

Guest eatpasta
I meant to post in the general section; sorry, please feel free to move.
  ;)

hope you find a bike to ride man.... have fun

Hey John, What part of town are you  staying in? Seminole Power Sports up in Sanford usually does some demo days to coincide with the bike week activities in Daytona. If nothing else, the Yamaha display at Daytona will have a few available. They usually do a 15-20 minute ride around the perimeter of Daytona Int'l Speedway and the airport.
Hopefully I'll have mine by then.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I might be able to answer.
Matt
Matt, I will call Seminole, and I think one called "central" near Orlando.  We will stop by the Yamaha display, hopefully the have the FJ's available; I haven't seen bikes listed yet online.  We are visiting our folks so will be in several towns during the week and just spending the day at bike week.  It will be nice to see the new bleachers at the track, that was quite an addition.  Thanks!

Archived