South Central Texas

yamaham

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
So, in the last 2 days, I've seen (I think the same) gray FJ twice. Once on Greenville by Walnut Hill and once on NW Hwy by Walling - both in Dallas.

Anyone here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Greetings FJ friends from Coppell (near DFW Airport). cman that might have been me - my office is on Walnut Hill near Greenville. I don't go east of 75 (I think Walling is near White Rock Lake) during my commute, but have been there on the FJ-09.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

• 2 months later...
Howdy, y'all! Just picked up my 2015 FJ-09 last month, and absolutely loving it so far. I like the suggestion of a meet-up around the three-sisters area, especially when the weather gets better. I'll keep checking back.

• 4 weeks later...
Howdy!  Native Houstonian here, living on the northwest side.  I prefer to ride in the hill country when I have the slightest whiff of spare time, I have family around Fayetteville (that's Texas, not Arkansas, y'all).  I have hit up those twisties around Austin once, and I am dying to go back.  Maybe next weekend...

• 2 weeks later...
Hallo from El Paso via San Antonio via Austin via Houston where I grew up about the time the Astrodome was being built. Won't count them six months in Dallas.

Just picked up up a 15 FJ09 yesterday used in Albuquerque with 932 miles and a host of options. When I wanted to get another road bike and off the dirt it took awhile to figure out what type of riding I wanted to do. Think the FJ was and is the perfect choice. Beautiful riding all around here with New Mexico, Big Bend and the Davis Mountain area.

Would be open to a meetup as well.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...