Hello

mikew

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Ive had my Tracer for a few months and visited this site quite a few times so time to register and make a contribution. Having had quite a few bikes the Tracer is perfect for my needs and such a great bike. Im still running it in as here the weather is appalling this time of year in the Uk so Winter I spend most fo my time off roading.

:) Cant wait until Spring and Summer so i can go on a few trips

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us! Merry christmas!!

Ive had my Tracer for a few months and visited this site quite a few times so time to register and make a contribution. Having had quite a few bikes the Tracer is perfect for my needs and such a great bike. Im still running it in as here the weather is appalling this time of year in the Uk so Winter I spend most fo my time off roading.

• Premium Member

Thank you very much, and right back at you. Welcome aboard.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived