Order placed - awaiting completion

d0c

Greetings folks,
Well, the order is placed and now I'm just waiting... It'll take around a week for all the bits and pieces to arrive, then I can collect my new beastie. Matt grey '15 model with a few bits and pieces.
Panniers are provided at no additional charge here in Australia at the moment. To go with them I have ordered tank pads, license plate holder (the alloy one), intake and cowling mesh, LED indicators, heated grips, titanium Akrapovic exhaust, radiator cover, side stand extension, and a Givi V47 top case and rack.  The other things I have ordered are currently nil stock, so they will arrive in the fullness of time...that is a performance air filter, alloy chain guard, comfort seat and LED fog lights.
I'm coming from an FJR1300 so this is a bit smaller, a lot lighter, and a whole lot friendlier for my commute. The touring miles are virtually non-existent these days so it made sense to me to get something that was better for around town duties.
Anyway, will sort out some pics when delivery finally happens. I'm in no rush and told the dealer to hold delivery until the first (largest) batch of accessories is installed.  I'm hardly doing it tough at the moment on the FJR :)
Looking forward to being part of the community and adding my two cents worth where I can.
Cheers,
Doc 

Welcome
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Picking her up tomorrow morning! 
Not all the gear has arrived, but I'm taking it as-is and will fit the remaining extras as they arrive.

Very exciting :)
Wow, another Christmas :) 
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Archived