MC Motoparts Footpegs

About a month ago I ordered these:

http://www.mc-motoparts.com/foot-pegs/touring-wide-foot-pegs/

They just arrived and look pretty nice:
yHG7OEH.jpg
JSBEF1s.jpg

I'll pop em on this weekend and get some pics. The person I found them from said they needed a little grinding, but I'll see. They are adjustable so you can alter the angle your foot rests on them. Not sure how useful that will be on this bike.

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

• Premium Member
About a month ago I ordered these: 
http://www.mc-motoparts.com/foot-pegs/touring-wide-foot-pegs/

They just arrived and look pretty nice:
yHG7OEH.jpg
JSBEF1s.jpg

I'll pop em on this weekend and get some pics. The person I found them from said they needed a little grinding, but I'll see. They are adjustable so you can alter the angle your foot rests on them. Not sure how useful that will be on this bike.

The FJ-09 isn't listed on the website. Which bike did you order them for? 

I ordered the ones for the FZ/MT-09. If you wait another day or so I'll get them on the bike and give some more feedback before you purchase.
2015 Red FJ 09
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Well, I have one on the bike :)

I just finished the throttle body sync so I'm a little wiped. Turns out the clutch side is one that has to be drilled out. I may get to it later, or next week, but Stoltec moto has replacement pins. $8 seems steep for two pins and clips but I needed them so I bought em. I may wait on the driver side till the new parts get here.
In the meantime other than a little pain lining up the hole with the spring on the brake side it went right on. It can be adjusted in 15 degree increments so I leaned it a little forward. Fortunately it's easy to adjust if I dont like that. So far I think its worth it. There are some little annoyances, like the screws that hold on the red pieces are not also red, and the notches on the red parts dont line up with the notches on the base. But these are small issues. The brake side mounted with no grinding needed.
P3hKJRg.jpg
F8y8v9j.jpg

2015 Red FJ 09
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

got bored and drilled out the shift side. I have a bolt in as a temporary hold but I dont expect any issues when the new peg pivots show up. Glad I found this now rather than down the road with a mangled peg. And looking at the stock ones....they are pretty flimsy.
2015 Red FJ 09
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Archived