Old Man with an FJ in SoCal/Ontario

elguapobond

Done with all the crotch rockets and picked up an FJ after a month of research to fulfill my New Years resolution to finally sit up on a bike and see the world from a taller perspective. Rigged up with all my Nelson bags and almost time for the first oil change that was until Mother Nature released her fury this week. It is definitely a Happy New Year. So how old is old, well I bought a 1986 Ninja 600 off the showroom floor, oh I forgot about the 1982 Honda SilverWing I also bought off the showroom floor or Baby Wing as most called it. Too many bikes to list over the years but I just got rid of my last sport which was a 2K Kat. This thing is a blast, the last bike that picked up the wheel in third gear was my 2K 12R, thanks to all for the info on this site that helped me decide on the FJ.... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Nice to have another owner on board. Welcome and enjoy your new ride.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Archived