Date ride with Dudley

kimmie

With hubby away for the weekend with his mate riding the fabulous Oxley Highway in NSW, I decided to have a date with Dudley (my Tracer).

You can read out the ride here in the ride report on my website Kimmie Kares

The day was hot and windy, lots of bikes about and we had a fabulous day!! and really that's all that counts.

Hope you enjoy the read and pics.

Kimmie

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Isn't it a lot of fun when hubby goes away with his friends? I have always enjoyed these times and a chance to go exploring on my own. Sounds like you had a fantastic time and your pictures are fantastic. Looking forward to more great adventures, stories, and photos. Have fun on the road and be safe. 

Isn't it a lot of fun when hubby goes away with his friends? I have always enjoyed these times and a chance to go exploring on my own. Sounds like you had a fantastic time and your pictures are fantastic. Looking forward to more great adventures, stories, and photos. Have fun on the road and be safe. 
It is radrider  :)   I'll be a little presumptuous and assume you are female. If you are in Oz or indeed the Sydney area, maybe we could catch up for a meet and eat/coffee/ride. 
You have fun out there too!!

Posted by suncoaster6 hours agoEnjoyed it, thanks.
Uncle Google popped that RR up on my "now" feed before you started this thread !

I had to look up Jamberoo.

Read more: http://fj-09.org/post/31604/quote/2926#ixzz3xJ0RjrUS
Ah, Jamberoo....I haven't ridden the roads down there. Will have to go back and do some exploring. 

Fun read, thanks! Regards to Dudley and that other guy Karl
:D  that other guy Karl....ROFL!!!

FarRider friends of mine call him the "phantom" cos I did all this riding and talked about him but no-one ever saw him. That was until last year when he turned up to a couple of rides with me.....and they then had solid proof that he existed...lol

Archived