New Member here - Hi Everyone

radrider

Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have looked around for awhile now trying to figure out which bike I want to buy. I keep coming back to the Fj-09 and I think this is the bike for me. My job has taken me around the globe and back. I have now landed in California and decided it is time to stay put. I want to settle down here and buy myself a new bike. It is nice to meet everyone. I am looking forward to reading review and seeing what others have to say about this great bike. 

• Premium Member
Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have looked around for awhile now trying to figure out which bike I want to buy. I keep coming back to the Fj-09 and I think this is the bike for me. My job has taken me around the globe and back. I have now landed in California and decided it is time to stay put. I want to settle down here and buy myself a new bike. It is nice to meet everyone. I am looking forward to reading review and seeing what others have to say about this great bike. 
Welcome to the forum and welcome to California. Southern California here. Many good roads, let's just hope El Nino doesn't ruin our great roads.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Welcome radrider!!!

I saw this after if just posted a reply to your comment on my thread.
This is a great bike and I hope to make you choice of bike soon so you can enjoy our wonderful past time.

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Archived