UK meets 2016

wessie

• Premium Member
Seen the film Fight Club?  
Well, that. 

:P
Wessie won Concours d'Elegance with his immaculately clean bike. His exhaust headers were brilliant! 

that ceramic coating is very trick. I'm thinking about patenting it. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was an good meet up, which unfortunately for the wallet, gave me a few ideas for future shiney bits and tat to stick on the bike.
like what? My bike is so old, I already have 304 miles! soon I will need first service, and need to think what else I could add to my new baby :)

• Premium Member
and a 2nd one will be on the bank holiday Monday at the other end of May - 30 May @johan and I will be returning from a weekend in Wales and will stop for a coffee at Dom's in Leominster around 11am, stay for an hour for a chat to any others in the group and then ride through the Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons and Usk Valley (a ride of about 90 minutes) to another cafe near Abergavenny around 1.30pm.

I'll put up a separate post nearer the date but here's a google map of the start and end points of the ride.
https://goo.gl/maps/KDEy5Z6GFXA2 - the road from Steel Horse cafe to Chepstow is a cracker if you live in the South West and want to meet there
and a reminder there is another one on the bank holiday at the end of May
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Bump as a reminder - meet in the Midlands/Wales border or South Wales later

Hi All - may see you on the road. We're coming from Glos and likely to go the other way round due to mates locations etc.
Weather's looking good. I gotta get some miles on so I can get the first service in before our foreign jaunt in the summer.

Archived