How many miles on your FJ?

• Premium Member
3 months, just shy of 4,000 miles....

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

13 months 2 7,000 no bike problems ,replaced tires ,chain and sprockets ,great bike.  10/22/17 90,000     6/22/18  118,000     6/30/18   119,000   7/7/18  120,000    7/16/18  121,000      8/31/18   127,000
  • Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
2000 miles, all for fun, No issues at all with the bike, and I still can't wipe the grin off my face when I'm riding it
  • Thumbsup 1

I have 2800 miles and no problems. I added a Corbin saddle, ECU flash, Akrapovic exhaust, McCruise Control, Traxxion Dynamics fork cartridge, Penske rear shock and OEM side and top cases. With these additions, it has become my ideal bike.

• 1 year later...
"Xpress mentioned it here and I've been wondering about the clutch cables as I've seen quite a few comments on the thread about them. It makes me wonder if the clutch cable is something that should be worried about. I'd like to hear from some of the guys that have gotten up into the 20,000 mile range if they've had them brake or replaced them." 

26,000 and still on the stock clutch cable with knock on wood no sign of issues to come. Bike has just been solid since new...

2015 EffJay 09, 2014 F150 Raptor, 2004 WRX STI & 79 Ford Bronco

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I thought you were joking about the fuel pump. Are you just on a never ending road trip or what?
'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights
'19 Husky fe501 - cut off a few things and fixed the fueling

I'm at 3k miles, besides a rogue cel that was most likely the result of some bad gas it has been smooth sailing.
'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights
'19 Husky fe501 - cut off a few things and fixed the fueling