The Patient Is Ready

Those are very nice, DesertFJR, I had a set like that on my last Bandit. Just beware that they are not DOT compliant and if you happen to get pulled over by a hard-ass cop....
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
. I do have one other item that is delayed...Mama Yamaha must have had a few employees goofing off when they were packing my OEM Yamaha Rear Rack...we opened the packing and noticed they managed to include 2 right side mounts in the package instead of a right AND left. Called the dealer I got it from, a left side bracket is on the way. Should get to that sometime next week.
My rear trunk rack must have been packaged on the same day by the same Yamaha employees as yours. The  carton from Pro-Caliber Powersports arrived two weeks ago with two left side mounts. I'm waiting on the arrival of a right side mount as we speak.

All is looking good!!! Digging the GPS mount solution you came up with. Sounds too crafty for me to attempt if I ever get one. I've been getting sick of using my phone for GPS, especially since its rendered useless when in a no service area. I just don't feel like dropping crazy coin on a Nuvo unit, sighhhh.

Patient is being readied for another trip under the knife this Saturday. Last major surgery planned...Pro-Oiler, Cruise Control, Super Ten switchgear and Fuzeblock all go in. Just waiting on my Corbin seat to arrive and it will be as complete as it is going to get.

• Premium Member
Sounds like you are almost ready to roll... Let us know how the C/Control install goes and how well it works on the road. Have you considered any suspension upgrades?

Archived