Tracer is going

Hi Guys.

Well after 11 months my Tracer is being P/X for a new Africa Twin.

Its been a great bike, and as i rode it home for the last time i felt sad.
              It was due its service and tyres, and i just happened to have a test ride on the AT. I was surprised how good it was,                very  smooth  beautifully balanced, and not slow at all, and great build quality.

So I decided to p/x it.

The Tracer was a little vibey though not a problem, a little skittish again not a problem for me, and engine was a bit rough
               sounding, though a service may have helped that.

If I could afford it i would have kept it, had 5 new bikes in the last 7 yrs and the Tracer is the only one I would like to keep.

So I wish you guys well, enjoy the bike.

Adious

Time for a little off-road riding I see.

I personally like the sound of the FJ-09.  What do you mean by skittish? Not generally a word I hear associated with this bike..

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Enjoy your new Africa Twin. A tool for every job. I bought my FJ09 for what it is and I love it. For off road fun I have my Ural Gear-Up. I would like to test ride the A/T. But I won't part with the bikes I current have. Man I wish I had Jay Leno's garage...;-)
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Premium Member
Have fun on the AT, seems to be a great bike, looking forward to a test ride myself when available.
I have ridden an AT - it wasn't tempting enough to make me want to ditch the Tracer. My comments are in the other bikes section.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived