Tidy tail + Givi side cases = no fitment

Gents and ladies,

I just purchased side cases and unfortunately the mounting brackets wont sit flush with with a tidy tail as it hits the tail turn signals.  I'm going to revert the tail back to stock, but curious if anyone has discovered the same problem and found a solution.  Thanks!

I have a tail tidy in which the turn signals are integral, no separate stalks. You can find them all over FleaBay for about $50. As a bonus they come with sequential turn signals and a programmable 3-flash brake light...
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 1 month later...
I love my rear :) (:  
3d5810bf8b14e5c79a6cdc59c05c5521.jpg

What brand is your rear fender dealie?

Thanks,

Mark
'16 FJ09 - Mivv Carbon Oval full exhaust¦MCCruise TBW/FJR switch cruise control¦Corbin seat¦GPR steering damper¦Givi D2122S windscreen¦MT-09 Adventure footpegs¦Motodynamic taillight/flushmount signals/fender eliminator¦OEM heated grips¦Shorty levers¦T-Rex sliders¦SW Motech Blaze bags¦KTM handguards¦Vibranators¦Grip Puppies¦CF fender extender¦Pyramid rear hugger extender

Archived