Service Manual?

Anybody heard when service manuals will be available?
I ordered mine Saturday (Jan 24) at my dealer. He said it would be in in about week to 10 days, and claimed they are printed when ordered. My dealer is small, although they also sell Suzuki and MV Agusta. 
FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Anybody heard when service manuals will be available?
I ordered mine Saturday (Jan 24) at my dealer. He said it would be in in about week to 10 days, and claimed they are printed when ordered. My dealer is small, although they also sell Suzuki and MV Agusta.
That seems odd.  Unless the manual is in something like a loose leaf, 3 ring binder format I don't get how they could print copies on demand...but what do I know.  Please describe what you get.

That seems odd.  Unless the manual is in something like a loose leaf, 3 ring binder format I don't get how they could print copies on demand...but what do I know.  Please describe what you get.
539 page bound manual. Better descriptive text than my Triumph manual. http://i.imgur.com/c5VG3pY.jpg
They finished it just before the bike's release:http://i.imgur.com/ncKMduN.jpg
Seems like it was printed in Canada:http://i.imgur.com/2kCFVwl.jpg

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

• Premium Member
Found this PDF online, but it is not cheap and it is in Euros:

link

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I'll probably hit the groups and IRC for it eventually, but while I'm a big fan of ebooks, it's hard to use a laptop or ipad while you're working on something. Dunno, maybe it's just me.
You just print out the pages. You can also do searches in a PDF, try that with paper.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)