FJ-09 Exhaust Options

grayhawkglen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another problem is that we really don't have a way of listening to the sounds. I really like hearing it live before I spend my dollars.
I have already had my ECU flashed so I can send it in for free regardless of the pipe I put on.
Keep the options coming I'm sure will find something.

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered my Arrow full system. EC proved with easy to remove DBk.

71812AKN+71498MI.jpg

Can't wait..... delivery will take 5-7 workdays.. and I hope the weather be good enough to mount en testdrive (My tracer stays inside aslong they are throwing salt on the streets to prevent frozen roads)

English is not my native language, so wrong words or phrases can be used

Whoa whoa whoa now, I just saw the Mivv! This is definitely a possibility!

Mine should be arriving soon. I'll definitely start a thread and give my impressions on fit and finish, sound, etc. If it sounds anything like the Mivv on my gen2 FZ1 I'll be very happy.

Mark.

'16 FJ09 - Mivv Carbon Oval full exhaust¦MCCruise TBW/FJR switch cruise control¦Corbin seat¦GPR steering damper¦Givi D2122S windscreen¦MT-09 Adventure footpegs¦Motodynamic taillight/flushmount signals/fender eliminator¦OEM heated grips¦Shorty levers¦T-Rex sliders¦SW Motech Blaze bags¦KTM handguards¦Vibranators¦Grip Puppies¦CF fender extender¦Pyramid rear hugger extender

Does Akra make a slip on for the FJ? I been searching the net but am not coming up with results for that Titanium or carbon pipe.
No, full system only. The Carbon loop doesn't work with the center stand (though its the better exhaust), the Ti does.

So the only slip on options are Graves and M4 and maybe Arrow?

Full systems only option for the FJ if you want to keep the center stand on the bike. Take the stand off, and I believe any FZ slip on or full system will work.
I've been looking for online deals for a couple of weeks now. You can get a full MIvv system for about $707 or a basic alum canned Arrow system for $790. Searching online under the Tracer model name brings up many more options than just searching FJ. There's a few off brands floating around but no idea on quality and such. Lots of options available, just more money if you want to retain the center stand, as I do.

Archived