Givi/Kappa mix & match

wessie

• Premium Member
So, I have added a few more Givi boxes to my collection. All are monokey so can be placed on the side rails or top rack.

In the pictures below are a pair of diddy E21 top loading side cases, an E45 used as a topbox and a Kappa K40 fitted as a side case but also doubles as a topbox.

E21 are great as you hardly notice them and filtering/lane splitting is barely compromised. I may uses these and the E45 for my Easter trip to Germany

4342801.jpg  

4342802.jpg

4342803.jpg

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Wessie, I like the look, very nice! What brand/model are those mitts? And will they work if the stock hand guards have been removed?

Best Wishes,
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• Premium Member
They are Tucano Urbano R319 muffs
http://www.urbanrider.co.uk/bar-muffs-r319-no-bar-end-weights.html

I have ditched the OE hand guards in favour of the KTM ones. The R319 are designed for bikes like my R1150GS or Super Tenere and are quite simply, the best muffs on the market. Easily fit over normal hand guards. With heated grips they kept my hands warm this morning on the way to work at 0C.

I was also using a Keis heated waistcoat.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

So, I have added a few more Givi boxes to my collection. All are monokey so can be placed on the side rails or top rack. 
In the pictures below are a pair of diddy E21 top loading side cases, an E45 used as a topbox and a Kappa K40 fitted as a side case but also doubles as a topbox
E21 are great as you hardly notice them and filtering/lane splitting is barely compromised. I may uses these and the E45 for my Easter trip to Germany

Hey Wessie, could I get you to post some side shots of your Tracer with the E21's mounted? I have a pair but haven't ordered the Givi bracket kit as I'm between using the E21's and E360 top box or been eyeing fleabay for a pair of reasonable FJR OEM saddlebags so I can do longer trips without using the E360.    
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

• Premium Member
photos to follow as winter is properly here today and I'm curled up on the sofa watching 30 neanderthals kick the crap out of one another - it's Rugby 6 Nations season

• Premium Member
Much nicer today with bright sunshine and a bitterly cold wind. Keis heated waistcoat and insoles helped make it a nice ride. Anyway, the pictures requested:

4350345.jpg  

4350346.jpg

4350347.jpg

4350344.jpg

photos to follow as winter is properly here today and I'm curled up on the sofa watching 30 neanderthals kick the crap out of one another - it's Rugby 6 Nations season
Got a good chuckle out of that one. niQ97M7.gif 

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Much nicer today with bright sunshine and a bitterly cold wind. Keis heated waistcoat and insoles helped make it a nice ride. Anyway, the pictures requested: 

Thanks for the post.  

07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Archived