MT-09 Tracer in Colombia

goliath337

Different name but the same bike. Roads are amazing here and I can't wait to start traveling around the country on the bike after living abroad for almost 20 years. Owned several different types of bikes and hoping that this one will fit right in with the territory and give me lots of great saddle time. Hoping to learn a lot from the experts on here as well.

Different name but the same bike. Roads are amazing here and I can't wait to start traveling around the country on the bike after living abroad for almost 20 years. Owned several different types of bikes and hoping that this one will fit right in with the territory and give me lots of great saddle time. Hoping to learn a lot from the experts on here as well.

Welcome! I'm new here myself, but have learned so much reading these forums, especially during my downtime on vacation here in Costa Rica. If the roads in Columbia are anything like some of the ones I've driven here, then you're going to be a happy man! I've yet to find a straight road in Costa Rica, and although hustling my rental Suzuki Grand Vitara around here at 9/10's for the last month has been fun, I'm so jealous of all the motorcycles running around here. That has prompted me to already start planning an epic motorcycle trip from home (Toronto) to the tip of South America next year. Maybe we can meet up in Columbia, and you can show me some good roads!

Mark

'16 FJ09 - Mivv Carbon Oval full exhaust¦MCCruise TBW/FJR switch cruise control¦Corbin seat¦GPR steering damper¦Givi D2122S windscreen¦MT-09 Adventure footpegs¦Motodynamic taillight/flushmount signals/fender eliminator¦OEM heated grips¦Shorty levers¦T-Rex sliders¦SW Motech Blaze bags¦KTM handguards¦Vibranators¦Grip Puppies¦CF fender extender¦Pyramid rear hugger extender

First short road trip (120km) with the misses took place on saturday through the mountain roads and we had a blast. The bike may not have the most modern suspension setup like a Multistrada but it gets the job done, plus its hard to break into the triple digits and stay there for too long.

Archived