Hello from Sweden!

voodoo1974

Hello, Everybody!
My name is Asan, 41 years old. I am Bulgarian, living in Sweden.I am a truck driver. I have been living in Sweden now for 5 years after moving here from Bulgaria. I love Sweden so much!!! I bought my 2015 "Yamaha" MT-09 Tracer in November. I added "Zard" exhaust full system,"EJK" fuel controller, O2 optimizer controller and "Puig" sport windscreen.

DSC00165_converted.jpg

Wow, that Zard exhaust looks very nice!! I have never heard of that brand before, it seems they are very well known in Italy and, obviously, make beautiful exhaust systems! Good luck with your new ride!!
PS: Did you have to remove the center stand in order to fit the exhaust pipe?
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• Premium Member
Hello, Everybody! My name is Asan, 41 years old. I am Bulgarian, living in Sweden.I am a truck driver. I have been living in Sweden now for 5 years after moving here from Bulgaria. I love Sweden so much!!! I bought my 2015 "Yamaha" MT-09 Tracer in November. I added "Zard" exhaust full system,"EJK" fuel controller, O2 optimizer controller and "Puig" sport windscreen.

DSC00165_converted.jpg

Welcome aboard. Nice color also. Now remove that sticker from the tank.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Wow, that Zard exhaust looks very nice!! I have never heard of that brand before, it seems they are very well known in Italy and, obviously, make beautiful exhaust systems! Good luck with your new ride!! PS: Did you have to remove the center stand in order to fit the exhaust pipe?
Hi! To fit the exhaust on "Tracer" version you must remove the central stand.

This is my old motorcycle: "Yamaha" MT-09 and one picture from Internet.

DSC00132_converted.jpg

2_1016_1.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived