Powerbronze wind deflectors

wessie

• Premium Member
For information only, I have changed my deflectors to KTM handguards but this provides an alternative:

Link to Powerbronze site

From the company's post on Facebook"
"New Product For Your Tracer's Now Available To Order From Powerbronze.
Give your Tracer a new set of Hand Guards / Knuckle Guards. Simply remove your original black plastic piece (behind the coloured panel) and replace with the Powerbronze panels. NO DRILLING REQUIRED.
Available in Gloss Black, Matt Black or Carbon Look finishes, they are priced at £65 (cheaper than other companies products). With your 10% discount for using the TRACEROWNERS promo code, you will get them for £58.50 if you call on 01903 783222. Delivery is charged if you order on the website."

I guess the discount is for anyone but free delivery may only be for the UK. They will ship elsewhere or see if you have a local distributor

I have their screen which is an excellent product. 

tracer-front-on-wind-deflectors-riderjpg.JPG
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Very similar to my screen. Slight mod to line of sides. Mine is straight but new one allows flexibility for handguards in different positions with the cut outs. Looks better than original

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived