No. Calif meet up at Alce's Restaurant?

cowboyrog

Would like to have a meet up some weekend in March or April for all the Northern California FJ 09 riders.
Alice's in the Santa Cruz Mts seems to be the best overall location. I am open to other locals.
I would love to hear some of the after market exhaust systems in person.
My bike has the ecu flash from 2wheeldyno and I have the Traxxion and Penske suspension upgrade that everyone can check out to determine if it suits them.
Hell someone may show up with the new Cruise Control!!!
Post here if interested and give date suggestions that work for you.
My best day is Saturday, March 12.
Hope this generates some interest.
RC

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
I'm in SF and/or Oakland. I'd be interested.

I have a Madstad 24" screen, and a SH-48 top case. (And SH-36 side cases but I don't have them on most of hte time.)

I also have the full kit of T-REX sliders and such: http://t-rex-racing.com/catalog.php?item=529

And a spiffy iPhone mount.

I'd definitely be interested in hearing other folks' exhausts. And perhaps trading rides. I'm curious to experience the ECU mod on someone's bike if someone wants to experience the Madstad on mine. (Please don't try out my sliders!)

Maybe we can try again to find a date. Weekend, or possibly even a weeknight evening, since it's staying light longer?

I probably won't be able to make it but I'll suggest a route:
from Alice's go west on 84 (watch for CHP on weekends) to 1. South to Pescadero rd, then east past Pescadero (two nice bakeries/delis, gas) to Cloverdale rd. Then Gazos Creek to highway 1. South on 1 (watch for CHP) to Bonny Doon rd. Take that to Pine Flat, Empire Grade, then down Felton Empire rd to highway 9. You can take 9 to 35 and 35 north to Alice's. As always in the santa cruz mountains keep an eye out for deer, rocks and tourists.

Alice's (or Skywood on the other side of the road) on a nice weekend is a good place to see unusual bikes. If you're there past 10am or so make time to check them out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived