In the process of buying a brand new 2016

cyclonicks

Hey guys! First post around here! 

Name's Cyclonicks, been riding for a bit of time, 13th year in progress! I may or may not make grammar mistakes, english is my second language :D I'll be going from my trusty drz 400s to this beast of a bike (in comparison of course!) . Mine will be black! The farkles will have to wait sadly, I'll finish paying it off first!

Seems nice around here, hope I'll make some friends :) 

• 4 weeks later...
Looks great... those side cases from FJR? They hang right off the stock mounts?
yep. Mine are the same. You have to buy the lower mount separate just as you would for the stock bags but the FJR Bags mount up the same way.

Looks good, but I was not aware that black is an option. What country are you in, please?
[em]w[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Welcome Cyclonicks. Fairly new bike, so I guess there a lot of newbies here...me included :)
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

Here in Oz the 2016 models are RACING BLU - tank appears silver, wheel rims and forks blue; or MISTRAL GREY - tank appears black gloss, black body panels aft of seat, black wheel rims, gold forks.   Earlier colours Matte Grey and Red discontinued, but a few appear to be still available.
[em]w[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived