New owner grey fj-09 Duncan BC Canada

vango

Hello all. Just picked up my new bike yesterday. Still a little to rainy here for me to ride yet , but can't wait to explore some of Canada's best rides right out my back door. Duncan is on south vancouver Island

• Premium Member
Hello all. Just picked up my new bike yesterday. Still a little to rainy here for me to ride yet , but can't wait to explore some of Canada's best rides right out my back door. Duncan is on south vancouver Island
Welcome. What color did you get and any plans for mods? 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I got matte gray. Looking at exhaust. Not a lot of options that look like they will fit with centerstand. Online it says they fit but I'm sceptical. Till I see someone do it. Or a video. Looking for some cool sliders too.
Congrats on the new bike. Technically, you don't exist until you sign up as a member, so sign up and tell us were you are from and such.  :) 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Nice to see another islander.  
It's not THAT rainy ;) I did about 100km today from Victoria to Sooke and back and other than having to spray off a little grime, all was well. 

Guest eatpasta
Jeez, I have bikes that have NEVER been in the rain, let alone that's the first thing that's happened. In fact, I'm fairly certain my 09 FJR has never been wet except for when it's been washed.

Welcome to the site, eh!

Archived